{*Happy} Mothers Day Status For WhatsApp in Hindi, English Marathi

Happy Mothers Day to All my readers as we know that Mothers Day is the most Famous festival or event which is celebrated in all around the world. Because of it I am also writing about the Mothers Day. Mothers Day 2016 will be celebrate on 8 May 2016. On mothers Day everyone want to celebrate Mothers Day with their Mother and Family and Want to Everyone, Happy Mothers Day. Most of the People Use WhatsApp for Share their Feelings with others. And most of them change their WhatsApp Status on Mothers Day.

Mothers Day Status in hindi
Mothers Day Status in hindi

Because of it Most of the people will search New and Latest Status for Whatsapp in Different Language like Hindi, English and Marathi. if you are Looking for these things then you are at the best place here I am going to share Mothers Day Status For WhatsApp in Hindi, English Marathi.

Mothers Day Status In Hindi

Kabhi Aayi Teri Yaad Maa Toh Hum Jee Bhar Ke Ro Liye
Kabhi Jaageh Hum Saari Raat Toh Kabhi Din Mein Hi So Liye
Aansuo Se Tumhare Na Hone Ka Gam Mita Raha Hu
Kya Batau Kaise Jeeye Ja Raha Hu
Tumhara Dulaar Bahut Yaad Aata Hai
Har Baar Aankho Mein Aansu Chod Jata Hai

कौन सी है वो चीज़ जो यहाँ नहीं मिलती,
सब कुछ मिल जाता है लेकिन “माँ” नहीं मिलती…
माँ-बाप ऐसे होते हैं दोस्तों जो ज़िन्दगी में फिर नहीं मिलते,
खुश रखा करो उनको फिर देखो जन्नत कहाँ नहीं मिलती..
अपने माँ बाप से खीजने वाले, अपने बच्चों की उँगलियों पर नाचने वाले, तुम्हारा भविष्य सुरक्षित नहीं हो सकता !

Mother Father Quotes in Hindi-
Kahte Hain Ki Pahila Pyaar
Kabhi Bhulaya Nahi Jata!
Phir Pata Nahi Log Kyun Apne
Maa – Baap
Ka Pyaar Bhul Jate Hain?.................maa quotes in hindi

Fathers Day Quotes From Son, Quotes from Daughter in Hindi, Messages from Daughter, Photos,Wallpapers

Mothsers Day Whatsapp Status in Hindi

न अपनों से खुलता है, न ही गैरों से खुलता है. ये जन्नत का दरवाज़ा है, माँ के पैरो से खुलता है !!

I Believe in love at first sight, Because im loving my mom.. Since i opened my eyes. Happy Mother's day

Maa hai mohabbat ka naam,
Maa ko hazaron salaam,
Karde fida zindagi,
Aaye jo bachon ke kaam.

Kisi ne poocha :
Wo kon c jaga hai jahan
har ghalti, har jurm aur
har gunah muaf ho jata hai ?
A little child smiled and said,
“MY MOM’S HEART”

Happy Fathers Day 2016: Images and Pictures, Scraps, Graphics For Facebook and Whatsapp

Mothers Day Status in English

If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status ♥ Happy Mother's Day!

M is for the million things she gave me…..
O means only that she’s growing old…..
T is for the tears she shed to save me…..
H is for her heart of purest gold…..
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining…..
R means right, and right she’ll always be…..

Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have.(Parents day status for whatsapp)

You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.

Mothers light is brighter than the sun. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.

Hearty thanx 2 ur mom 4 giving me such a special person as a frnd.
Wishing ur mumma a very long n glorious life.

Mothers Day Status in Marathi

Diwasbhar marmar kaam karun thaklela me jeva ghari aalo teva
Wadil mhanali, kaay kamavale?
Baiko mhanali, kaay wachavale?
Mulani vicharle, kaay aanale?
pan fakt Aai ne vicharala, divasbharat kahi khallas ka?
Mothers daycha Hardik subechcha.


The only person which love you more than you is your MOTHER..

“आई”…”आई”…”आई”…असते…
देऊळ नसते…
देव नसते…
दुधावरली साय नसते…
फुल नसते…
चंद्र, तारा, वारा, चांदण्या, आकाश नसते…
अथांग अथांग सागर नसते…
“आई”…म्हणजे नक्की काय…?
कोणीही सांगू शकणार नाही…
पण तरीही मला वाटते…
“आई”… म्हणजे तीच्या मुलाला…
या जगात तुच “सर्वश्रेष्ठ” आहेस…
असा आत्मविश्वास देणारी…
एक महान…प्रेमळ…व्यक्ती…असते !!!
“आई”…”आईच”…असते…!!!!

Jevha aamhi Status लिव्हतो
Tevha मूलिंचे आई-वड़ील Mahantet
“छकुली Yanche Status, वाचू Nako,
Nahitar Tuja Status “I am in Love” होउन जाईल…


I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT”…Because I’VE BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES…. Best Love Message For Mom.. I love you MOM

I cant explain mothers importance in any word
Just to remind you all that to take care yours mothers,its a gift of GOD
I lost my mother, please pray for her.
Happy Mother,s Day

Hanuman Jayanti 2016: WhatsApp status, SMS, Images, Messages, In HIndi

These are the best and Latest Mothers Day Status For WhatsApp in Hindi, English Marathi if you are looking for the same things then you can use them from here and you can share them just by hitting the share button given below.

0 Response to "{*Happy} Mothers Day Status For WhatsApp in Hindi, English Marathi"

Post a Comment